Support from the design of studies to their scientific development
Full service Kappa Health
From study design to scientific dissemination, Kappa Santé aims to advise and help its clients at all stages of their (real-world evidence) studies. Our service mainly includes:
- Design, conduct and analysis of observational and clinical studies,
- Drafting of study protocols and regulatory files,
- Recruitment of principal investigators/sites,
- Generation and dissemination of data collection documents,
- Follow-up and monitoring (data quality),
- Pharmacovigilance management,
- Follow-up and monitoring of collection centers
- Pharmacovigilance management
- Management of contracts and payment of fees,
- Writing of data management plan (DMP) and data-management,
- Writing of statistical analysis plan (SAP) and statistical analysis,
- Generating statistical and clinical reports,
- Writing of scientific dissemination materials (abstracts, posters, peer-reviewed publications, ...)
Based of more than 20 years of expertise in helping our clients in conducting their studies, we offer our expertise and reactivity, thanks to our size human structure; to guide you in your succeed. We put together the project team best suited to your needs with complementary skills (physicians, pharmacists, epidemiologists, project managers, CRAs and CTEs, IT developers, data managers, biostatisticians, etc.) and we commit to the resources allocated, respecting budgets and minimizing risks.
- Client satisfaction is our priority; it underpins the organization of our company, our equipment, products and services.
- Compliance of our activities with current standards of care.
- Quality commitment on all Kappa Santé activities.